My name is Suzanne Mielnik and I help people become great leaders. We do this by helping them to identify their talents so that they find a sense of satisfaction in their work and personal lives. So often individuals do not do what they do best every day. Natural talents go untapped and individuals find themselves trudging through careers directionless and unfulfilled, or perhaps unemployed or underemployed. I believe that when people discover their greatness and use their talents to their fullest capacity, they grow and so do the companies for whom they work.
With over 30 years of business experience, I have coached numerous individuals, worked with many teams both nationally and internationally and have worked with diverse companies to experience intentional change. It’ a real pleasure working with individuals and companies as they discover their greatness!
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Management – Northwood University
- Masters Certificate in Human Resources and Organizational Development (MScHROD) – Eastern Michigan University
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Certification
- Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQi) Certification
- Coaching Certificate – American Society of Training and Development
- Founding Board Member – ODeXchange, Detroit
About Due North Leadership, LLC
Due North Leadership is a highly specialized consultancy dedicated to helping individuals and teams learn to lead. We conduct programs and learning initiatives that unveil the talents, skills and opportunities of clients by seeking innovative ways to change, grow and improve. We grow leaders to enhance company growth.
We believe leadership development is important for many reasons:
- It opens the door for greater accomplishments
- It provides a foundation for ideas and excellence, showing others that anything is possible
- It provides a platform for a new way of thinking in order to navigate through the complexity of work today
- It provides a path for innovation
- It provides a means of meeting global competition
Due North Leadership believes that leadership competencies are present in all individuals and organizations, but sometimes they lay dormant. You can awaken these competencies on your own, but the fact is, you can go faster and farther with the aid of a skilled professional.
With over 30 years of business experience, we have coached numerous individuals, worked with many teams both nationally and internationally and have worked with a variety of companies to achieve positive change and transformation.
Due North Leadership can help you to:
- Model behavior that wins respect
- Discover your passion and express yourself authentically
- Inspire a Vision
- Learn to test the unknown and Take Risks
- Engage and Collaborate with Others
- Have a Deeper sense of Purpose and Resolve
“….she is incredibly balanced and caring as a leader. She is bright and able to quickly assess the situation for what is needed and then step up and take care of it.”
“Sue has a positive, supportive and collaborative approach in all the work that she does. She has tremendous insight and compassion when supporting others in their own development.”
“Two words: Ethics and values”
“Sue is a rare find; she is intelligent, witty and amazingly graceful in all her endeavors.”